High Quality Fiber Cement Siding in Ogden
Choosing the right siding for your house is a balancing act between what looks good, what’s going to last long, and what you can afford. With fiber cement siding, a resilient mix of wood pulp and portland cement, you achieve all of these. This siding option requires minimum upkeep, prevents rot, fireproof and termite proof, with the look of painted wood clapboards, shingles, even stone or brick. Not only that, but it goes for just a fraction of the cost of other siding materials. It makes sense now why almost 15 percent of new homes utilize fiber cement siding!
In search of new siding to install on your home or commercial space? Fiber cement siding may be a great choice for you! Popular because of its similar appearance to wood, fiber cement siding is a great option if you enjoy the aesthetic of wood siding, but need a more economical, low-maintenance option. SRD Roofing uses only the highest quality materials, so you can rest assured you will receive the best when working with us.
What is fiber cement siding?
A great alternative to wood siding, fiber cement siding is typically made of cellulose (wood fibers), cement and sand. Its materials are guaranteed to last for almost 50 years and are a great choice for long-lasting siding. It is low maintenance and impact resistant, making it a very durable and practical choice for your home or building. It is the perfect choice if you are looking for siding that resembles wood siding at a lower cost.
Why choose fiber cement siding?
Some beneficial characteristics include:
- Inflammable: Fiber cement siding is non-combustible so you can rest easy in your home, knowing that it cannot catch fire. This is a great, safe option if you live in zones prone to forest fires or lightning.
- Customizable: You can paint or stain your siding any color and customize the look to exactly what you want. Looking for something that looks similar to wood siding? A wood grain texture can be achieved with paint.
- Long-lasting: Made of materials guaranteed to last for at least 50 years, fiber cement siding is not only less expensive than wood siding, it also lasts longer.
- Weather resistant: Durable and resilient, your fiber cement siding can withstand salt, UV rays, water and tough weather conditions. Maintenance is usually needed only every 15 years or so.
- Resists infestation: No need to worry about termites or other insects infesting your fiber cement siding!
Fiber Cement Siding Repair and Replacement
Our team at SRD Roofing provides fiber cement siding installation, repair and replacement services. If you currently have fiber cement siding installed, and are in need of repair or replacement, trust that our skilled and experienced team can provide you with the services you need. If you are unsure about your situation and need help diagnosing, feel free to give us a call today and our contractors can help find the best course of action. For all your fiber cement siding needs , contact our expert team at SRD Roofing.